Table of Contents
What is an example of righteous indignation?
And the blind and the lame came to Him in the temple, and He healed them. Jesus’s anger toward those who were buying and selling in the temple was holy and righteous because His desire was to drive out all forms of idolatry, which is sin.
Is righteous indignation good?
What causes righteous indignation?
What is a synonym for righteous indignation?
Some common synonyms of indignation are anger, fury, ire, rage, and wrath. While all these words mean “an intense emotional state induced by displeasure,” indignation stresses righteous anger at what one considers unfair, mean, or shameful.
What makes someone indignant?
How do you use righteous indignation?
- I know my own feelings of righteous indignation when a customs officer delves into a suitcase of mine. …
- I am seething with righteous indignation. …
- You swallow your righteous indignation.
How do you deal with indignant people?
How do you deal with a sanctimonious person?
What’s the opposite of righteous indignation?
What does the Bible say about righteous indignation?
In Richard T. Ritenbaugh’s comments on Proverbs 15:18 in How to Survive Exile, he argues that it “is alright for us to be righteously indignant as long as we do not sin.”
Is indignation the same as anger?
Who is an indignant person?
Are Entitled people angry?
What are the signs of resentment?
- Recurring Negative Feelings. It’s common to feel recurring negative feelings toward people or situations that hurt you. …
- Inability to Stop Thinking About the Event. …
- Feelings of Regret or Remorse. …
- Fear or Avoidance. …
- A Tense Relationship.