Table of Contents
What is a synonym to entice?
Is entice a positive word?
What does it mean when someone is enticing?
: arousing strong attraction or interest : alluring an enticing aroma an enticing menu an enticing opportunity/possibility Some of the most enticing food on the menu is in the “little bite” section, more than a dozen appetizers priced from $5 to $11 per plate.—
Does entice mean attract?
To attract by offering hope of reward or pleasure; tempt; allure. The definition of entice is persuade or attract by offering pleasure.
How do you use entice in a sentence?
How do you use entice?
What is the opposite meaning of Entice?
What is the best antonym for entice?
- turn off.
- turn away.
What does enticing woman mean?
How do you pronounce entice?
What does entice means in the Bible?
How do you use ostentatious in a sentence?
- The flowers can be small and diminutive or extravagant and ostentatious. …
- His ostentatious hatred of the revolutionary parties marked him out as the natural object for these accusations. …
- It adds a pop of color, but definitely isn’t too ostentatious to wear during the daytime.
What is the synonym of captivating?
Is there a word Mannerless?
Lacking good manners; impolite. Lacking good manners; impolite; ill-bred.
What is the synonym of engaging?
How do you speak allure?
How do you speak exquisite?
How do you pronounce alluring?
What does ballistic mean?
1 : extremely and usually suddenly excited, upset, or angry : wild He went ballistic when he saw the dent in his car. and the crowd goes ballistic. 2 : of or relating to the science of the motion of projectiles in flight.
How do you use sagacious in a sentence?
- The army had appeared a hard master when it ent its strength to a wise and sagacious rule. …
- Step by step, with sagacious and patient accuracy, he advanced to the great discovery which has immortalized his name.