Table of Contents
How do I reset ITV Hub password?
- Don’t worry! If you’ve forgotten your password, we can easily help you to reset it.
- Go to https://www.itv.com/hub/user/password/reset.
- Now enter your email address and we’ll fire you an email that contains a link to reset your password.
Why can’t I reset my ITV Hub password?
What is my ITV passcode?
Why can’t I log into ITV Hub on my TV?
How do I reset my ITV Hub on my Samsung TV?
- Make sure you’re not in the Smart Hub and in “TV” mode.
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Go to Support > Software Update and follow the instructions.
- Bingo, you should be sorted!
Why can I no longer watch ITV Hub?
How do I contact ITV Hub?
How do you unlock ITV Hub?
Why is ITV asking for a PIN?
Why is ITV Hub asking for a PIN?
How do I connect my ITV app to my TV?
- Navigate to the programme you’d like to watch on your phone/PC/Mac.
- Tap the Chromecast icon. (example screenshots below show what this looks like on an Apple mobile device).
- When prompted, choose the device you want to watch on from the list.
- Then just press play and enjoy.
How do I update my ITV Hub on my TV?
Why won’t ITV Hub work on my Samsung smart TV?
Is ITV Hub free with Amazon Prime?
You’ll need to be an Amazon Prime member (get a 30 day free Amazon Prime trial here). You can then watch ITV Hub+ on any Prime Video-eligible device. Looking to cancel before you pay? Turn off Auto-Renew and you’ll get free access until the trial expires.
How do I watch ITV on Amazon Prime?
Within the ITV Hub app navigate to the ‘Watch ad-free’ section of the menu at the top of the screen. Choose between our monthly or annual plan and then select ‘Start 7 day free trial’ or ‘Start subscription’.
How do I turn off Parental Controls on TiVo?
- Press the TiVo button on your remote to go to the Home screen. Select Menu, Settings and then Parental & Purchase Controls.
- Select Disable Parental Controls.
- Use the number buttons on your remote to enter your current four-digit PIN.