Table of Contents
How do I find my NatWest tastecard membership number?
If you have a qualifying NatWest bank account, you’ll have received your tastecard membership details by email (make sure to check your junk folder) or by post. If you haven’t received them, then please contact us.
How do I find my tastecard membership number?
Your membership number is on your confirmation email and physical card, if applicable. If you do not have either, please contact our customer services. You must accept this before you can continue !
How do I redeem my NatWest tastecard?
How to use your tastecard at restaurants
- Download the tastecard app to search for a restaurant.
- Book your table & mention your tastecard.
- Enjoy 2 for 1 meals or 50% off your food bill.
Do NatWest still offer tastecard?
At the request of NatWest and the Royal Bank of Scotland all their memberships have moved to a digital tastecard which is used via our app on your phone.
How do I access my tastecard?
How to use the tastecard app.
- Download our app to login or sign up to a tastecard membership.
- Search for restaurants, cinemas, attractions and more.
- Show your digital tastecard in restaurants or claim your e-codes.
- Track your tastecard savings by logging them in the app.
Where is my digital tastecard?
Currently our trial and monthly memberships are digital only and can only be used on our app. On our new app our Home Page Looks Like the below: Select Dine Out, choose the restaurant you are visiting, click “Use Card” and your digital tastecard will appear.
Where is my tastecard redemption code?
First, you’ll need your unique redemption code which you can now easily access through your My Cineworld account! Simply click here to log in, go to the Unlimited tab at the top, and find your unique code for your FREE tastecard membership.
Why is my tastecard not working?
We recommend a full uninstall and reinstall to ensure you are on the most up to date version. You will see the version of our app in your App store / Play store depending on your phone. As part of these changes, you may be asked to reset your password when attempting to “LOG IN” to the new app for the first time.
Is it easy to cancel tastecard membership?
If you want to cancel your membership at the end of its current term, you need to visit our Cancellation Page on our website. You need to sign in via the icon in the top right corner and then fill in your details at the bottom of the page.
How do I redeem my tastecard for free?
Redeem your FREE tastecard in Cineworld this March
- Download the tastecard app from Apple store or Google Play.
- Open the app and click on activate membership.
- Activate your tastecard membership by registering your details, your redemption code and create a password.
How do I contact tastecard UK?
Can’t find what you are looking for? Then our friendly team are here to assist. Call the RBS Member Services line relating to your Packaged account and select the tastecard option. Student/Graduate Account: 0330 838 0254 or Relay UK 1800 0330 838 0254Lines are open Monday – Friday 9am-5pm, excluding bank holidays.
How do I renew my tastecard?
How do I renew my tastecard membership?
- Click on ‘Get your redemption PIN’ and add item to basket.
- Click on your basket on the top right-hand corner of the page and checkout.
- Enter your email address and check your personal inbox for your unique redemption PIN.
- Follow the instructions in the email for renewalI.
What is NatWest reward account?
The Natwest Reward bank account is a current account that pays you each month and gives you extra benefits for being a member.
Is a NatWest Select account the same as a current account?
Everyday current account
At NatWest, you’d be offered the Select account, which comes with a variety of current account features, including: Debit card. Arranged overdraft service (if eligible). Online Banking and mobile app. Criteria apply.
Do you have to call in advance to use tastecard?
You will need to call in advance and book your table and mention you have a tastecard. This needs to be done 2 hours before you plan to visit to ensure the restaurant has space for you. Please also mention you have a tastecard when the host is showing you to a table.
How do you redeem a tastecard code?
Not logged in or new to the app?
- Download the tastecard app, available on iPhone, Android and Huawei.
- Select Activate your membership.
- Create an account and enter your membership number / redemption code or pin in the Redemption Code box.
- Select continue and you are good to go.
Can you use taste card on Fridays?
What days can you use tastecard? You can use your tastecard 7 days a week, although some restaurants do have individual restrictions. These may include weekends, celebration days, or Public Holidays.
How do I cancel my tastecard by phone?
Step 1 – Choose whether you want to cancel via phone, an online form, or through live chat. If you want to call, you can do so using this number – 0800 567 7241.
Does tastecard work at Vue?
tastecard – tastecard+ members can now use their Vue… | Facebook.
Do you still get tastecard with RBS?
Welcome to your RBS membership. tastecard gives you 50% off the food bill or 2 for 1 meals at over 6,000 UK restaurants. If you have a qualifying RBS bank account, you’ll have received your tastecard membership details by email (make sure to check your junk folder) or by post.